The sweet truth you will discover about HEALING.
It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissues and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
We all go through certain experiences in our lives and truth be told, they never go away forever no matter how we choose to deny “that” past, certain activities and people who have an idea of the past incident or are involved in the preceding incident in our lives just triggers it up without your permission and this is because they still live in your past and not YOU. Do not let their pathetic self get to you.
STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR HEALING…
- Our scars have this strange power to remind us that our past is real, and accepting that feeling whenever it comes back in our head is us being human, receiving the light of healing completely, and facing our fears head-on.
The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it...
2. Pain is a pesky part of being human, I’ve learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart, something I wish we could all do without it, in our lives here. But then “pain” is a sudden hurt that can’t be escaped. Nevertheless, I have also learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing.
Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces.
3. Do you know why hearts are breakable?
It is because we love and when that love is not received back, we get disappointed through our expectations. Some people heal from it and some don’t and to those that heal from their past, “they are never what they were before”.
This is the very reason why expectations hurt and break you and your relationships.
Always live in the reality and kill expectations. Live it!
Until now, I still can remember freshly an incident that happened in my adolescent stage of life, I haven’t healed from it and it is not because I don’t want to. Of course, I want to but I can’t because I took responsibility for it in the wrong way, and that hunted me more. You see, we are told to take responsibility for our lives if we want to see a change and no doubt that is true but sometimes we take responsibility for our actions the wrong way and at a point we get stuck. Nothing sucks like that (not seeing progress in your efforts).
4. Sometimes you just have to let things flow, enjoy the process, don’t be too hard on yourself, and don’t focus so much on the result.
Your attitude says a lot than your lips does.
5. Your scars don’t define you because it is a part of your story, it is gonna be a source of inspiration to someone if not many out there so be proud to show it, you survived from it and you have proven stronger than it.
Your scars (that pain, experiences you are trying to heal from) make you special and different from everyone out there so accept it with faith because you are gonna be just FINE. Trust me!
6. Think of the storms (scars) in your life like the weather…
What happens when the storms are over?
There is a RAINBOW!
And the sun comes out and everything is okay. Smiles!
Scars suck but they help you appreciate you and your next challenge coming.
My mom would always say; If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken.
And one day I asked her why?
She said: You are tougher than your challenges. This gave me strength.
7. Be in the right state of mind, your environment, and people, things you spend your time with should attract a positive vibe to you. If not, it is harmful.
8. You are not alone:
A lot of people has gone through the same situation as you have and they conquer… YOU CAN TOO.
9. Your scars are yours to judge and not for people:
Be kind and truthful to yourself and not based on how people see it because when you give power to people’s opinions, you will get yourself stuck in one situation. YOU ARE BRAVER!
Take note of the post below👇
“Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go by first accepting it.” “Time is the longest distance between two places, They always say time changes things, but you have to change them yourself working on your attitude, how you perceive things around you most especially what happened to you sometimes is not always about you, sometimes it is just life unfolding its drama. What’s life without drama? Lol! “They say I’m old-fashioned and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!”
Go read my previous post: the unstoppable power of letting go if you haven’t…
10. You will grow:
Pains are what we go through, to shape you and not to break you. You will grow from it through healing.
Follow me for more growth post and share to your friends… thank you!